The 5,000 foot altitude of Lake Atitlan and its proximity to the equator offers a semi-tropical paradise often referred to as “the land of eternal spring.” The deep caldera walls of the lake form a powerful inverse vortex to the volcanic mountains and ridges above, creating powerful energies and striking natural beauty in this play of opposites. During your week, you’ll receive daily yoga classes and workshops, healing foods, and sacred Mayan ceremonies. There is plenty of time built in to rest, receive spa services, explore, play, and adventure!
Karlie and Dana
Dr. Deb Kern
- Boat rides around Lake Atitlan
- Hiking the San Pedro Volcano
- Climbing El Pico del Cielo
- A shopping excursion to Panajachel
- Guided village tours to Santiago, San Juan, Santa Catarina, San Antonio, and the Chichicastenango Market
The opportunity to recharge in a natural setting such as this is a true gift from mother earth herself. Let the practice of yoga reflect the vision of your best self in this land of serene mountains and dancing waters.