75% of people say they experience some form of stress in their life on a weekly basis.
Yoga can be a great way to manage this stress and promote relaxation and is the perfect way to get back into balance. It’s more than just a physical activity, it can be used as a form of therapy for emotional and mental wellness too.
We’ve compiled 7 reasons why yoga makes such an excellent choice for stress relief:
1) It helps release tension and negative energy from your body
2) Yoga helps you focus on the present moment
3) You can do yoga anytime, anywhere not just a yoga studio
4) Yoga can help prepare you for meditation
5) Yoga helps calm your mind and body
6) Your muscles will become less tense as you move through poses
7) The poses themselves offer great benefits like increased
The World Is Your Yoga Mat
Practicing yoga is a great way to reduce stress and stay healthy. As we mentioned in our blog post, you can do it at home or on the go as needed. If you’re looking for other ways to get your daily dose of mindfulness, One Yoga Global has been delivering safe retreats for over a decade.
Wondering what type of yoga retreat would be best for you? Check out our 2022 international yoga retreat line up here.