with Bita Jenkins and Moses Brown
June 14 – 20 – SOLD OUT
June 20-26, 2023 – SOLD OUT
Join Bita and Moses for the first time on the stunning Italian Rivera, where the mountains meet the sea on the Ligurian Coast of Italy. Our home will be on the picture perfect peninsula of Sestri Levante where the crowds are few in comparison to the neighboring villages of Cinque Terre. Our days will be filled with lounging, swimming, hiking and exploring the neighboring towns (including Portofino, Sant Margherita and Camogli).
This 6 night / 7 day yoga vacation is the GEM of our 2023 calendar. Did I mention that you’ll be staying in CASTLE?
Read on and secure your space early, we are limited to 12 rooms total!
Your yoga adventure vacation takes you to the famed Italian Rivera where you’ll stay at Grand Hotel dei Castelli , located on the peninsula of Sestri Levante. The green of the Mediterranean vegetation melts with the colors of the sea on this iconic property which includes the grounds that are a 4.5 acre natural park. With the impressive portal created from the ancient town walls, you get the impression of entering another time. The senses carry in a dimension where the charm of history and art melt with the masterpieces of nature.
Although the castle is beautifully restored with modern amenities, you will step back in time to an era of knights and ladies of honor.
From the promontory you can comfortably reach the center of the town, the sea promenade and the marina simply using the private lift.
Our yoga vacation is a a little different than some other locations. We’ll have 6 nights at the 4 star Castelli hotel, daily breakfasts and yoga (1 – 2 sessions / day) on the spectacular grounds of the hotel. We’re including 2 group lunches and 3 group dinners plus 4 group excursions.
This adventure is designed to combine this awe-inspiring backdrop with the company of a good friends, good food, and yoga. Free time is built in for you to enjoy the Mediterranean in the say you prefer whether that’s hiking, swimming or just relaxing with a Aperol Spritz.
Travel, Additional Information & FAQ’s
Included in your yoga vacation:
- Accommodations at the beautiful Grand Hotel dei Castelli located on the peninsula of Sestri Levante surrounded by two bays and a private natural park/garden
- Daily Yoga and Meditation in the Grand Hotel dei Castelli’s enchanting gardens overlooking the sea
- Daily Breakfast provided at Ristorante ai Castelli. Enjoy breakfast while being mesmerized by the sea views
- Welcome Dinner, including Aperitivo and Wine in the town of Sestri Levante at one of the locals’ favorites
- Mid-Week Ligurian Lite Dinner in the beautiful village of Sestri Levante
- Sunset Aperitivo and Farewell Dinner with Wine at Ristorante ai Castelli with beautiful views of both the Bay of Fairy Tales and the Bay of Silence
- Pesto Cooking Class with Ligurian Wine Tasting, including a Pasta Trofie with Pesto lunchTraditional Ligurian lunch with breathtaking views of the sea and the town of Camogli.
- Ligurian culinary tasting at artisanal store
- Guided Hike from Sestri Levante to Punta Manara
- Guided Hike or Seaside stroll from Portofino to Santa Margherita. (Option to skip the hike/walk and return via Ferry to Sestri Levante)
- Guided Hike in Camogli to San Rocco and Batterie with stunning views of the Ligurian Coast
- Train Ride from Santa Margherita to Sestri Levante
- Ferry Ride from Sestri Levante to San Fruttuoso and Portofino
- Roundtrip Train Ride to Camogli
- Expert guide throughout the entire trip
To get to our paradise, you can fly into several major cities , all which have trains that go directly to Sestri Levanti. We anticipate that many will add some extra time in Italy (WHY NOT!)
The closest airport is Genova, about 50 minutes.
Both Milan and Florence Airport are approximately 2 hours.
Pisa Airport is approximately 90 minutes
ALL locations have trains that go to Sestri Levante and the hotel can provide a pick up.
We anticipate that MOST participants will add some extra time in some region of Italy. If you fly to Milan, Rose, or Florence (for example), you’ll want at least one night before heading to Sestri the start day of the retreat/
We will start collecting travel plans several months in advance to get an idea of participants travel plans. Your teachers can help connect participants as needed.
By car, click HERE for further details.
What to pack:
- Easy clothes for sunshine and swimming!
- Good walking shoes
- Possibly a couple of nicer outfits for evenings out
- Yoga clothes
- Adapters for electronics
Bita Jenkins and Moses Brown
Bita Jenkins, M.D., E-RYT500 has been practicing and studying yoga since 1976. Her approach to yoga is intelligent, playful, and heart-based. She emphasizes awareness, the breath, core principles, alignment, and integrating both movement and stillness to access our true nature. Cultivating a sacred space to open the body, free the mind, and connect with spirit, she aspires to ignite the magic of our existence and the bliss of living this presence. Bita can appreciate all of the stress we accumulate in our fast-paced lifestyles. Her intention is to offer down to earth techniques and ways to incorporate them into our daily lives to help minimize stress, heal our bodies, and focus our minds. Self-transformation and awakening within has guided Bita to teach from a place of love, respect and integrity.
Moses Brown is a Certified Yoga Teacher who has been teaching since 1991. He leads public classes immersions and yoga teacher trainings. Moses believes that yoga should be a heart-opening experience that is both supportive as well as empowering to the student. His teachings create an approach that are physically dynamic, mentally stimulating and therapeutic. Moses brings focus, concentration, and mindfulness to his classes, weaving them together with playfulness, joy and FUN!!
Wednesday, June 14 – Tuesday, June 20, 2023
Double Occupancy: $3495 per person
Single Occupancy: $4595
Tuesday, June 20 – Monday, June 26, 2023
Classic Rooms –SOLD OUT
Junior Suite – SOLD OUT
Suite – SOLD OUT
- 7 days / 6 nights accommodations at Castelli
- Yoga Classes
- Breakfasts, 2 lunches and 3 group dinners
- Activities mentioned under retreat details
- Travel to and from Sestri Levante
- Optional activities
- Meals not mentioned
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended – see Trawick International link)
A $695 deposit will secure your space and we would be happy to try to match you with a roommate.
Refunds and Cancellations: Refund less deposit ($695) before January 15, 2023. No refunds after January 15, 2023. In case of cancellation, you may transfer your deposit or your reservation to another person as long as you notify One Yoga Global 21+ days in advance. Due to arrangements made with our vacation hosts, there can be no exceptions to this policy.
If you place a deposit, the balance due will be set to charge in equal installments starting the month after deposit through March 2023, unless other arrangements are made. Participants will be required to sign the application and liability waiver to participate on this trip.
We HIGHLY recommend that you consider purchasing Travel Insurance. Travel insurance companies like Trawick International offer policies that insure your investment in case you need to cancel (including “cancel for any reason” coverages), coverages for expenses incurred due to to weather & travel delays, personal property loss and emergency travel medical. Please review policies carefully to choose the coverage you need.
We recommend that you consider purchasing trip insurance to protect your investment. Trawick International and Travel Guard are two providers that we recommend. Please review policies carefully to ensure they provide the coverage you need.